Aug 3, 2015
Fault Lines Links: New Ray Tensing Video, Phillip Vallejo
Aug. 3, 2015 (Mimesis Law) — Happy Monday, you guys. Welcome.
- Here’s a video appearing to show Ray Tensing at a contentious stop with two black men in 2014.
- Phillip Vallejo was shot dead on Thursday while celebrating his 30th birthday. Dallas police claim he was armed and ignored orders to drop the weapon. Witnesses report, however, that he had his hands in the air before being shot five times in the back.
- A new report finds that cops in Methuen, MA strongly prefer job candidates expressing a predilection for bending the law to avoid arresting fellow cops on DUI charges.
- 200 DUI cases in Louisville, KY are at risk after a former breath test operator was suspended for lying under oath.
- A former inmate of Dale County jail in Alabama claims correctional officers used cruel and unusual punishment when they tortured him with a Burmese python. Eek.
- Stuart Fitzgerald has been set free after it emerges that the police officer lied in order to secure three felony charges. The police officer, Carl Story, has subsequently left the department for unknown reasons and faces charges.