Nov 9, 2014
Links that make us go “hmmm”
Stuff we are thinking about this week…
- Troubles appear to continue for Edwards Wildman in London.
- ATL has some context on how this plays into their potential merger with Locke Lord.
- Baker & McKenzie shakes up its pay structure in Europe and Asia.
- Dentons joins the party in Africa by getting a presence in Morocco.
- Guess who? “We won’t break lockstp, we see it as a strength...clients don’t want partners fighting over work.”
- Casey Sullivan has a solid piece on a modestly improving demand picture. (mind the paywall, y’all)